The Serpent's Shadow is Here!

The final book of The Kane Chronicles arrives today! I hope you all enjoy it.

I'll be in San Jose this morning, broadcasting live from the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. If you have yet signed up to join us, please do! I'll be giving you a tour of some of the cool artifacts there, and we'll explore a tomb together, where I'll read a section from the Serpent's Shadow. Gulp! I hope the mummies and spirits like it.

Tonight, I'll do my first public event with Kepler's at the Fox Theater in Redwood City. This is a big theater, so fortunately seats are still available! If you're in the Bay Area, come on by! I'll be talking about the history of the Percy Jackson and Kane books, answering questions from the audience, and yes, even reading the very first sneak peek from The Mark of Athena.

Tomorrow I'm off to Utah for my sold-out event in Provo. I'll keep you posted from the road. Happy reading, all!