Kane Chronicles 2: Release Date Announced


The Kane Chronicles, Book Two is coming soon!

ABOUT THE BOOK:

In this exciting second installment of the three-book series, Carter and Sadie, offspring of the brilliant Egyptologist Dr. Julius Kane, embark on a worldwide search for the Book of Ra, but the House of Life and the gods of chaos are determined to stop them.

ISBN: 9781423140566

EAN: 978142314056651899

On Sale Date: 5/3/2011

Page Count: 528

Binding: Hardcover


-------------------------------------


My publisher just released the news flash above. The second Kane Chronicles book will be out May 3, 2011, and I can't wait to share it with you! We will reveal the cover, the title, and some sample chapters in January, so stay tuned for that. In the meantime you can check my website or the publisher's Kane Chronicles website for all things Egyptian. I wish I could share more, but I can tell you that Kane 2 features a new character who is possibly my favorite mythological god ever. Who is it? Wait and see!


In other news, I'm back from England and hard at work on The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus 2). Thanks to everyone who came out to my public signings at Bluewater and Bromley. We had hundreds in each queue, and it was great to meet all the readers. Special credit goes to Sophie and Evie, who showed up in Camp Half-Blood T-shirts, one orange with English text, one purple with Latin. If you've read The Lost Hero, you know the significance! I wish I could've gotten to more cities in the UK, always one of my favorite places to visit, but it's probably best that I'm back home and back to writing. I have a feeling some people are anxious for that next book . . .


Until next time, keep reading and may the Eye of Horus watch over you!