Okay, educators . . . here's the deal. In my Garage of Infinite Wonders, I have several boxes of Battle of the Labyrinth T-shirts left over from last spring's tour. They are black, with the book logo in full color on one side, and the slogan 'Boy Meets Underworld' on the other. They are collector's items from the tour -- you can't buy them anywhere for any price, but they can be yours for free. THE HITCH: I only have adult small and youth large left. All the bigger sizes were snatched up long ago. But if you think those sizes would fit your students, send an email to my website and I will send you enough T-shirts for your entire class.
1) This offer is only for teachers and librarians. We can't mail out single t-shirts to individual fans (no exceptions), though fans are welcome to encourage their teachers to submit an email for the whole class. You will need to provide a verifiable school mailing address or public library address so we can make sure the shirts go to the right place -- i.e. not eBay.
2) The shirts will be sent out first come, first serve until they are all gone.
3) We will ship out as few as 10 shirts, or as many as 30, to each individual teacher. You can specify adult S, youth L or ask for a mix. We'll do our best to accommodate.
4) We can only ship within the United States.
5) Please put 'T-shirt giveaway' in the subject line of the email so we can sort it to the right place.
Good luck, and have a great summer!