Camp Half-Blood in Colorado

I get many emails from kids around the world asking if I can open a branch of Camp Half-Blood in their area. After the great success of the Austin camp last summer (thanks to Topher Bradfield and Bookpeople) interest in the idea is definitely building. I just found out that Hillary Davis, children's librarian of Englewood Public Library in Englewood, Colorado, has arranged a six-week afterschool Camp Half-Blood for kids age 9-13. You can check out the details on the library's website: http://www.englewoodgov.org/Index.aspx?page=130. We're going to be sending Ms. Davis some books, T-shirts, activities and bookmarks for the kids. If your library or bookstore is interested in hosting a Camp Half-Blood or "Percy party," send me an email. I may be able to help with promotional goodies and ideas!